Says Whovians, we've been waiting for this moment for all our lives. Mr "Says Who" himself, Trump lawyer Michael Cohen, burst into the news this week. And it wasn't just a one-and-done kinda thing. Nope, Maureen's original boyfriend came with all the plot twists and surprise reveals of a good mystery novel. Dan can barely even speak, Maureen's love is rekindled, and they both dig down deep to sort out the ups and downs of one of the most upside-down weeks yet. Good gravy.
But then. Then they get to the "Taint Team" and the metaphor for exactly this moment in history that you never knew you wanted, and probably still don't.
We're sorry. We're so sorry.
All that, plus Says Whosterpiece theater returns, Comey admits that the pee tape may be a thing, Paul Ryan is a quitter, and so much more.
Can you feel it coming in the air tonight? Oh lord.
- If you haven't yet read "Michael Cohen and the End Stage of the Trump Presidency" yet, you absolutely should.
- Listen to the Trump, Inc. Podcast. They know a lot about Trump and his business associates.
- This week's Sayswhosterpiece Theater was based on the article "A Congressman's Profanity Laced Tirade in a Safeway Grocery Store"
- Buy candles from Dan at omfg.church
- See Maureen at the LA Times Festival of Books on Saturday at 2pm