Greetings book lovers! Grab a bag of Big Macs and Fillets o Fish and join us over here in the book nook because things get pretty literary this week. First off Maureen has a NEW BOOK and you should pick it up. But Maureen's not the only author with a new book in stores, nope. Michael Wolff's Trump tell-allish Fire and Fury came out this week and Maureen and Dan forced themselves through it so that you don't have to. Really. You don't have to.
Not the hoity-toity literary type? Don't worry because this episode we're also joined by Vice politics reporter Eve Peyser who lived like Donald Trump for a day: 12 diet cokes, a pile of Big Macs, golf, and angry tweeting. We sit down to find out what she learned (and how she lived).
So grab a burger and a book and join us for the Says Who Book Club.
- Eve Peyser is brilliant and you should follower her on Twitter.
- Read Eve's article I Lived Like Donald Trump for a Day and it Almost Killed Me
- Do we really have to tell you where to get Fire and Fury?
- Hey you can make yourself ill by reading the first chapter here
- Buy a better book from Maureen: Truly Devious comes out January 16!
- Here are Maureen's tour dates for Seattle on the 16th, Tempe on the 17th, and Denver-ish on the 18th.
Our awesome theme is courtesy of Ted Leo
Says Who's Logo was made by the one and only Darth